Global Online Class: Entrepreneurship for Life Sciences and Healthcare Startups UCSF Innovation
Thanks to the collaboration with UCSF Innovation Ventures, we are glad to present the Global Online Class on Entrepreneurship for Life Sciences and Healthcare Startups FALL 2021 Edition, a Master Class Direct from Silicon Valley curated by Stephanie Marrus, MBA, MA Managing Director Entrepreneurship Center.
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course is a window into the world of Silicon Valley entrepreneurship, guided by the preeminent life sciences/medical institution, University of California San Francisco (UCSF). The focus is on how to create new ventures that may impact human health at scale — whether in therapeutics, medical devices, diagnostics or digital health.
There is value for many different perspectives – current and potential life science/healthcare entrepreneurs, scientists and clinicians who are exploring how to translate their ideas, people working in large companies who want to innovate, business and government leaders, investors exploring life science, international entrepreneurs who are targeting the US, participants in the innovation ecosystem and anyone who wants to understand how the Silicon Valley model works. The class provides a meeting point for people who wish to expand their professional networks or locate future co-founders, collaborators, investors, consultants or advisors that can help move an idea or venture to the next level.
You will gain the knowledge, insights and mindset to succeed in a startup.
- Learn the basics of entrepreneurship in life sciences/healthcare
- Discover how business can make or break your startup idea
- Gain business knowledge and lexicon to balance a technical background
- Learn how to translate a scientific or medical idea for commercialization
- Access insider knowledge on how to build a startup and avoid mistakes
- Develop insights into how investors make decisions
- Interact real-time with experienced startup executives, mentors and investors
- Build a strong network of global peers to share ideas and experiences
Stephanie Marrus, MBA, MA, Managing Director Entrepreneurship Center
For masterclass participants from Italy and abroad, G-Gravity offers:
– Free 6-month entry to Milan G-Gravity Hub (lounge) and 20% discount on Meeting Room fees
– 6-month subscription to G-Gravity Community Events
– 20% discount on G-Gravity Courses / Activities