06 Oct. 2021 – Meet The Author!
Here We Are! A new Event Season is starting!
Our First Guest is Verena Voelter, MD and she will be in presence at our Milan hub to present her book:
“It Takes 5 to Tango – From Competition to Cooperation in Health Care”
In this book, Dr. Voelter explores the approach to innovation in Health from the perspective of her great experience and she will share her vision in a Q&A session.
Dr. Voelter has joined G-Gravity as one of its Top International Mentors for Life Science and Health Care Ecosystem.
Why participating at this event ?
- If you are interested in understanding an “Ecosystem based” Approach
- If you want to work on “solutions” with a “vision”
- If you want to understand how to connect all the initiatives ( taskforces & projects that aimed to reduce cost, enhance billing and add policy frameworks, innovation layers, … ) to better outcomes for Patients and the HC System
- If you are curious to learn more about Innovation in Health with a patient-centered approach in collaborative ecosystem
Join us for a live discussion with Verena!
- 5:00 PM – Welcome Participants
- 5:20 PM – Event Opening – Roberta Gilardi, Ceo G-Gravity, welcome
- 5:30 PM – Meet the Author – Verena Voleter, MD presents her book
- 6:15 PM – Closing remarks and Q&A
- 6:45 PM – Networking Aperitif
- 8:00 PM – End
The event is by invitation, if you are interested in participating please write to us. We will contact you to confirm your participation.
Location: G-Gravity Hub Milan
Via Legnone, 4 – 20158 Milano (MI)
Verena Voelter, MD – Biography
Dr. Voelter is the founder & managing director of 5P Health Care Solutions®, a consulting firm that supports the cocreation of innovative solutions for a modern value-based health care system akin to the 21st century. She summarized her ample experience in the public & private sector in her book.
A double board-certified physician in the realm of Internal Medicine & Oncology, Verena’s personal expertise lies in building & facilitating public-private partnerships across a rich variety of health care players: from patients to physicians; connecting drug development in academia & biotech; and engaging with payers & policymakers.
With over 25 years at the forefront of healthcare across 3 continents, she has held key positions as an attending clinician researcher in the hospital setting and as an executive business leader in small & large biotech pharmaceutical companies (Celgene, Novartis).
Setting 5P leaders up for success is at the core of her motivation. Based on Verena’s own vast leadership experience, 5P Health Care Solutions® provides executive coaching for collaborative negotiation skills, consulting for collaborative multiparty projects as well as moderating panel discussions and delivering keynote speeches for all audiences within the 5P ecosystem: patientsproviders-pharma-payers-policymakers.
In addition to her consulting work, Verena has been teaching pharmaceutical strategy at Northwestern’s Kellogg School of Management in the 2020 / 2021 academic year.